Mantra provides its own mecanism for logging messages.
These messages are saved at Mantra core databases.
There are three types of log messages: info, warning and error.
These are the method that can be used for logging:
- MantraAPI.LogInfo( description, data, key, counter )
- MantraAPI.LogWarning( description, data, key, counter )
- MantraAPI.LogError( description, data, key, counter )
- description: [description message for the log entry]
- data: [string with the data associated with the log entry, optional]
- key: [user key to identify the log entry, can be any unique string or component specific key, optional]
- counter: [used to identify some kind of order for log entries launched simultaneously]