Mantra official documentation
Mantra Bootstrap Process
When Mantra starts a new application (with command startapp), performs a number of steps and checks.
Basically, these steps are the following:
- Load mantraconfig.json file configuration of the project.
- Verify the configuration file is fine checking some guards.
- Calculates the components and services that should be loaded, according to the application configuration.
- Check components dependencies and if someone should be updated.
- Load the components.
- Perform some internal actions to cache important data.
- Call onStart() method of the components that implements it.
- If service "view", "get" or "post" is active, call onServerStarter() of the components that implements it.
- If everything is ok, call onSystemStarted() of the components that implements it.
In that moment, the application is up & runnin as will be shown in the console.
To learn by example, go to Mantra demos and components sections of Mantra site.